Bulk Wildcrafted Green Sea Moss
To inquire about an order larger than 100 lbs., email us: email@example.com
Kikaboni's premium, rare wildcrafted green sea moss is available in bulk quantities, fresh from the pristine waters of the remote Caribbean island of St. Lucia. When you smell our dried sea moss, you smell the freshness of the ocean. When soaked, it is tasteless and odorless. Due to the careful process of it being harvested to maintain its color, the sea water is lightly rinsed off so users may notice a light coating of dried salt on the surface. This is normal as it is just dried saltwater. Absolutely nothing is added to the sea moss, it is 100% NATURAL.
Sea Moss is a natural source of Iodine which is known to help thyroid issues. Also aids with intestinal disorders, joint pain, respiratory ailments, and blood flow. Frequent use can also aid in natural weight loss by reducing overall appetite. Sea Moss can also be helpful by promoting healthy skin and hair.
Other health benefits:
- Naturally helps boosts immunity
- Promotes healthy digestion
- Rich in minerals
- Aids muscle and joint
- Great for skin
- Supports overall wellness
- Helps in weight loss
- Aids indigestion
- Boosts mental health
- Help treats thyroid disorders
- Supports heart health
- Promotes healthy hair growth
- Promotes natural energy
If you have any additional questions about our products or want to order wildcrafted green sea moss bulk, contact us today—our team is ready to help.To make Sea Moss Gel
1. Clean sea moss: soak, message and rinse dry sea moss in cold water with some fresh lemon juice.
2. After cleaning, place the sea moss in a large bowl and cover it with cold filtered, alkaline, or spring water. Make sure all the parts of the sea moss are covered. Then, cover the sea moss and allow it to soak for at least 12-24 hours.
3. Using a high powered blender, add 1 part Sea Moss and 2 parts of the water that was used to soak the sea moss. Adjust the water for your desired consistency and blend for 1 – 3 minutes.
4. Refrigerate for at two hours and the sea moss gel will thicken.
5. It can last in the fridge for up to 1 month. You can store it in the freezer for up to 3 months.
1oz raw sea moss yields 2 16oz jars of sea moss gel.
4oz raw sea moss yields 8 16oz jars of sea moss gel.
Note: Dry sea moss (unsoaked and raw) can be stored for up to one year in an airtight container in a cool, dark place.
FDA Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.